The 3rd and final release in the 2015 Championship Season Set
Artist Daniel A. Moore has just completed Sweet Sixteen, his newest work commemorating Alabama’s incredible run for the 2015 National Championship. In this masterwork, the artist merges his first two prints from the 2015 season, Finish! and The Washout, into this new oil painting on canvas to create this dynamic work!
Included in the Sweet Sixteen montage are vignetted highlights from the 2015 season depicting:
(1) the Tide defense led by Jarran Reed and Reggie Ragland, as it shuts down LSU’s then-Heisman-Trophy candidate Leonard Fournette;
(2) the eventual Heisman Trophy winner, Derrick Henry against Georgia, from The Washout;
(3) Cyrus Jones’ timely interception against Michigan State in the College Football Playoff Semi-Final Game;
(4) Jake Coker’s sensational passing game, also from the CFP Semi-Final (detail shown above);
(5) Kicker Adam Griffith as he watches Marlon Humphrey cradle his perfectly-placed onside kick; and
(6) Kenyan Drake as he “finishes” his 95-yard kickoff return — both from the CFP Championship Game; — and
(7) Coach Nick Saban, donning a National Championship smile in celebration of his team’s perfect Finish!
Signed by the artist, Daniel A. Moore. This professionally framed mini print measures approximately 14 1/2 X 19 1/2″ in a 1 1/2″ Dark Cherry moulding with a gold lip. It is double matted with crimson suede and black matting with glass and backing and a Commemorative Alabama Coin inset in the matting. Coin may differ due to availability.