“Sweet Sixteen” by Daniel A. Moore
The 3rd and final release in the 2015 Championship Season Set
Artist Daniel A. Moore is now at work on “Sweet Sixteen”, his newest work commemorating Alabama’s incredible run for the 2015 National Championship. In this masterwork, the artist merges his first two prints from the 2015 season, Finish! and The Washout, into this new print to create this dynamic work!
Included in the Sweet Sixteen montage are vignetted highlights from the 2015 season depicting:
- The Tide defense led by Jarran Reed and Reggie Ragland, as it shuts down LSU’s then-Heisman-Trophy candidate Leonard Fournette
- The eventual Heisman Trophy winner, Derrick Henry against Georgia, from The Washout
- Cyrus Jones’ timely interception against Michigan State in the College Football Playoff Semi-Final Game
- Jake Coker’s sensational passing game, also from the CFP Semi-Final
- Kicker Adam Griffith as he watches Marlon Humphrey cradle his perfectly-placed onside kick
- Kenyan Drake as he “finishes” his 95-yard kickoff return — both from the CFP Championship Game
- Coach Nick Saban, donning a National Championship smile in celebration of his team’s perfect Finish!
Order Sweet Sixteen, the third and final print in the 2015 Championship Season Set with pricing starting at $210.00.
About the Editions:
Regular Edition Lithograph – The Regular Edition is the most widely produced edition. These prints are produced using 4 color offset lithography.
Artist’s Proof Lithograph – Artist Proof prints are produced using the same 4 color offset process used to print the Regular Edition. What separates the AP prints form the regular edition is the quantity produced. Only 400 AP Edition prints will be produced, making them more collectible than the Regular Edition.
Collector’s Edition Giclée – A higher definition print produced by the giclée printing process, a 12-color process utilizing archival inks that are transferred on to an acid-free cotton rag paper. Color, definition, and detail, is greater than that of a traditional lithograph.
Museum Edition Giclée – These prints are produced using the same process as the Collector’s Edition. Only 100 Museum Edition prints of “Sweet Sixteen” will be produced, making the Museum Edition extremely collectible.
– All editions have an image area of approximately 24¾” x 18½”” and are hand-signed and numbered in the lower margin of the print. All editions will also come with a Certificate of Limited Edition and one gold embossed seal. Museum Edition prints come with an additional seal.
-Canvas Editions are available upon request. Please contact us via phone or email if you are interested in purchasing a Canvas Edition.
Framing Options: Below are images of the deluxe and standard framing options. On both options we use all acid free materials and UV Protective Conservation Glass